Friday, October 07, 2005

Google Launches Google Reader at Web 2.0

Google Launches Google Reader at Web 2.0: "Darren writes 'Google Reader, an online RSS reader, is currently being demo'd at the Web 2.0 conference. It apparently 'makes it easier to keep up with your ever-expanding reading list of content from across the web.' Here's the tour about how it works.'"

Edited Later:
I posted this into my personal group. Instantly I got a reply from Nishit..."Even bloglines gives this functionality".

I had a look at Bloglines and got addicted to it. It's similar to my favourite Sage extension of Mozilla.

I feel that Google and Microsoft should come out with something like that which is more intutive. And also not to forget Bloglines capacity to store old news.

Google has a nice engine in Google News. I really like that, but it does not make sense in a lot of area as it does not provide additional functionality like Bloglines.

I'll prefer going through one page for my news instead of looking at five different sites!

No comments: