Saturday, November 05, 2005

UNIX devil behind nice UI

Recently I had started using Mac Power G5 in my college. I did not like the Macs before because of their limited number of software and a different UI. But now I feel that the UI provided in Mac is state of the art and really intitutive.

Its almost a week now that I have started using these machines. The UI is really astounding!!

And the easy of use is also great...Installing an Application just drag its image in the Applications folder and you are done...not those long installing dialogs like in Windows.

But wait...is it the only reason I liked Mac?
Well no, I could do almost every task I can do in Linux in a Mac. (Well I dont have access to an X Server in Mac or could not configure it...so could not do my Assignment nicely)

But surely Mac is one nice system.

No comments: